The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship applications for the Academic Year 2023/24 are now available. It will run till January 16th, 2023. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is a famous Government Scholarship that provides Bachelor, Master, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in Hungary. All foreign applicants from all across the world are eligible for the Scholarship. This Scholarship is open to applicants who do not have IELTS. IELTS is not required. There is no application fee. Thousands of students from all around the world apply for the Government Scholarship Stipendium Hungaricum. The scholarship will cover all costs, including airfare.
Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
Duration Of Scholarship:
• 2-4 Year Bachelor’s Scholarships.
• Scholarships for Master’s Degrees: 1.5-2 Years.
• 5-6 years for a one-tier master.
• 4-Year Doctoral Scholarships.
• 1-year non-degree programs.
The Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship comes with full funding. As a result, it will pay all expenditures. Fill out a scholarship application.
Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month, which is adequate to pay for your meals and other expenditures. Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
Full lodging will be provided.
Round-trip Airfare for Health Insurance Selected pupils will also be given tickets.
Fields Of Study:
These materials must be produced before applying for the Hungary Government scholarship 2023/24.
• Education Certificate (High school diploma, university or college diploma/certificate, or any equivalent; all in English) (translated).
• Citizenship documentation (e.g. Passport).
• Medical Certificate Short Resume-CV
• Citizens, citizens, and permanent residents of the United States of America applying to the University’s Medicine program must submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores.
- All applications must be submitted online as part of the application process.