Outstanding scholars are invited to apply for Korea University’s Humanities and Social Sciences International Scholarships. For the school year 2022-2023, the university is accepting applications.
All students interested in pursuing a graduate programme at the university are eligible for the Humanities and Social Sciences International Scholarship.
Korea Institution is a Seoul-based private research university. The QS World University Rankings named it one of the top 100 universities in the world. Over 20,000 undergraduate students and 10,000 graduate students make up the student body. Its purpose is to improve the Korean educational system to reach global standards, and it is motivated by a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
Why should you attend Korea University? Studying in South Korea will provide you with a wide choice of job prospects. Employers all over the world seek graduates from Korean institutions. KU is regarded as a world-class research-oriented university that ranks among the top 100 universities in 27 of 48 subjects across five academic areas.
Korea University, Graduate School, Korea University, Korea University, Korea University, Korea University, Korea University, Korea University, Korea University,
Graduate level of study
a scholarship worth 60% of the tuition fee
N/A (number of awards)
Online mode of access
It is possible to accept the honour in South Korea.
All nationalities are eligible to participate.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply to any of the university’s graduate programmes.
Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher (out of 4.5), 3.36 or higher (out of 4.3), 3.14 or higher (out of 4.0), or 85 or higher (out of 4.5) from their last (most recent) school.
The department must propose the applicants, and the Dean of the KU Graduate School must grant authorization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admission at the Korea University can apply.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the required recommendation letter, academic transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) 82 or higher, New TEPS 337 or higher, Academic IELTS 6.0 or higher, or TOPIK level 4 or higher.
Students selected will get a 60% tuition fee waiver at Korea University to cover their study expenses in South Korea.