The Horatio Alger Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship for students in the United States. This scholarship is worth $25,000.00. It is given to 106 individuals who want to attend college in the United States.
The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program, as one of the nation’s largest college financial assistance programs, is one of the key scholarship programs nationally that primarily aids high school students who have experienced and conquered enormous hurdles in their young lives. The scholarships are supported by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have overcome obstacles to become a great business and civic leaders. business and civic leaders who are successful
The Horatio Alger Scholarship gives the following benefits to the recipient:
Grants of $25,000 are available to 106 students for four years of undergraduate education at any college in the United States.
- American Colleges is an institution.
- Study in the United States
- The deadline is March 15, 2023.
To be eligible for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- The USA is an eligible country.
- Be a full-time high school senior in the United States; be on track for graduation in the spring/summer of 2020; and have plans to attend college in the United States no later than the fall after graduation.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at a non-profit public or private university in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate significant financial need (adjusted gross family income of $55,000 or less is necessary).
- Participate in extracurricular and community service activities.
- Overcome adversities with honesty and perseverance.
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0.
- Be a citizen of the United States
Submit your application online with just one click on the “Apply Now” button below.