Program of European Union Traineeships The 2023 program, also known as the Blue Book Traineeship program, provides students with an excellent chance to gain high-level job experience in the European Union. The student traineeship in Europe is available twice a year, and students have the opportunity to work in the EU’s directorates, agencies, and organizations. Trainees at the European Union will gain hands-on experience with the services they are assigned to. Services in which they might hone their talents include competition law, human resources, environmental policy, and so on. Meetings, group projects, and public hearings will provide opportunities for students to connect with others. This will provide students with an understanding of how well-known firms operate and interact with one another for a more progressive and prosperous future. The European Union internship for students wants trainees to be open-minded and to approach European challenges with a solution-oriented mindset. Aside from that, trainees are required to be able to master the methodologies used by the Commission to administer an organization while serving mankind via its programs. Furthermore, the Blue Book traineeship program serves as a springboard for graduates to begin their careers while learning in an international and multicultural work environment. The European Union Trainees will definitely get valuable experience by attending meetings, responding to citizens’ concerns, and assisting with management tasks. The European Commission Traineeship, which lasts around five months, provides learners with a lifetime potential to achieve. Trainees create an international network and interact with other international organizations by learning from the European Commission and its agencies. The European Union is working on several initiatives, including the next-generation EU, the Conference on the Future of Europe, Coronavirus (COVID-19), and others. Through this fully-funded internship program, EU trainees become a part of a larger cause to promote language and culture, corporate collaboration, and work for the betterment of people. The text that follows is a comprehensive guide to the European Union internship program 2023. The traineeship application deadline is January 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. (midday, CET)
- The EU internship last for 5 months.
Benefits Of the Traineeship Program:
- The trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of €1 300.
- The trainees’ visa fees will be covered.
- Medical expenses will be covered.
- The EU will pay for the travel expenses.
- Students who have earned a regular three-year higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a full bachelor’s cycle or comparable degree are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have official university confirmation of the degree or a degree completion certificate.
- The applicant must not have previously worked for any EU Commission, body or agency, delegation, members of the European Parliament, or Advocate Generals at the EUCJ.
- If the candidate has prior experience with the aforementioned, the experience must be limited to no more than 6 weeks.
- The candidate must be fluent in at least two EU official languages.
- Candidates with an international profile, as indicated by school, job, or volunteer experience abroad, will receive additional points.
- Candidates with uncommon fields of study and papers and publications will be given preference and bonus marks.
- Candidates must complete a three-step process in order to apply successfully.
- Applicants must first register on the European Commission Authentication Service using an EU login.
- New users must establish a profile.
- Once you’ve created your login account, log in with your email or ECAS username.
- The next step is to finish your application.
- The applicant may save the application and return it at any time.
- The candidate must introduce his or her preferred DGs, services, or agency in the motivation section.
- The third step is to submit the application when it has been completed.
- Before submitting, please read carefully. You will be unable to make any changes after you have submitted the application form.
- If the application is complete, the applicant will receive a confirmation receipt and a candidate number.
- If you have not received a candidate number, please return to your application webpage and resubmit your application.
- There is no requirement to provide any documents with the application.
- After completing the first step of the application, you will be needed to present verification of your application assertions.