Continue your education in the Netherlands. Excellent news! Erasmus University MBA Scholarship applications are now being accepted. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for overseas students that is partially sponsored. Scholarship amounts vary but can amount to up to 50% of the MBA tuition price. The applicant will be chosen by the RSM MBA Awards Committee based on your MBA application. Essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if relevant), and admissions interview, for example.
The Erasmus University MBA Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Scholarship amounts vary but can amount to up to 50% of the MBA tuition price.
- Business Administration & Management.
To be accepted for an Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the globe are eligible.
- A bachelor’s degree
- A GMAT/GRE score report
- At least three years of professional postgraduate experience
- Capability to participate in a multicultural environment
- Language competence in English
- All candidates who apply to the International Full-time MBA Programme at Erasmus University’s Rotterdam School of Management are considered for a scholarship.
Please follow the steps below to apply for the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship.
- Any MBA candidate who has applied online to our International Full-time MBA Programme is automatically eligible for a scholarship. The Awards Committee considers the MBA application as part of the scholarship consideration, thus no separate scholarship application is necessary.
- Finish your application and gather the required documents:
- two recommendation letters
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score with one prepared essay.
- Your college or university’s official transcript.
- Candidates invited to an admissions interview must submit a video answer through Kira Talent.
( Please apply for the Full-time MBA program beginning in January 2023 by one of the deadlines listed below:
9 February, 6 April, 8 June, 3 August, 5 October, and 2 November )