Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022 are available at East China Normal University in Shanghai, China. The scholarship covers Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, and PhD level programmes at East China Normal University in the subject of All Subjects. The scholarship deadline is May 10, 2022.
The Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established with the goal of promoting more and more exceptional foreign students and scholars to ECNU while also enhancing the expansion of international student education in Shanghai.
The scholarship is for outstanding international students who wish to study at East China Normal University as an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student. Applicants will be awarded fully financed and partially funded scholarships based on their qualifications.
Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022 – East China Normal University, Shanghai, China is available to study at East China Normal University at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Type A (Full scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fees and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
Type B (Partial scholarship)
- Exempt from tuition fees and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
All Nationalities except China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
Step 1: Apply Online
1. Submit ECNU online application and pay the application fee
Applicants should register and apply online through http://lxsapply.ecnu.edu.cn/. Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
Submit SGS online application
Applicants should register and apply online through http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/apply/ (the institutional code of ECNU is 10269). Submit an online application and download the application form.
Undergraduate Program: msg.php?id=3
Master’s Program: msg.php?id=44
Ph.D Program: msg.php?id=45
- Application documents sent by email or fax are not accepted.
- Application with missing documents or failing to pay the application fee are not accepted.
- Application documents and application fees will not be returned whether the applicants are admitted by ECNU or not.
- *Applicants do not need to send the hard copy of the application documents by post.
- ECNU has the right to require applicants to provide original application materials or authentication documents issued by a designated institution for further inspection.
Step 2: Track Application Status Online
Check your email or login on your ECNU online application account to track your application status.
* Make sure your email address is correct and check your email occasionally, you will receive some IMPORTANT INFORMATION, eg. the arrangement of interviews etc.
Step 3: Admission and University Enrollment
The final result of your application will be announced both in your application account and on the noticeboard of the Global Education Center website (http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/). Admitted students must register on time with the original graduation certificate and degree certificate. Students would not register if they could not provide the relevant graduation certificate and degree certificate.