Dalian University CSC scholarship 2023 in China is an excellent alternative for non-Chinese nationals interested in pursuing master or doctorate-level studies in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Postgraduate Program 2023 allows students to collaborate with individuals from other cultures, faiths, nationalities, and socio-political and economic backgrounds. Under the supervision of the world’s top-ranked supervisors, the intellectuals learn many subjects and their associated educational activities. In an era of widespread pandemics and numerous sociopolitical and economic problems, China has devised an extraordinary method of bringing together highly qualified individuals from all over the world who are ready to contribute to global advancements in all fields.
Also, candidates in this scholarship, which is part of the Chinese government scholarship, have the choice of pursuing either a Chinese or an English language degree. The Chinese fellowship for foreign students studying abroad aims to create a constellation of answers led by brilliant minds from all over the world. The program provides degrees in all main areas in both Chinese and English, although the literature and arts concentration is solely taught in Chinese. This fully-funded scholarship program is intended to bring about positive changes in the world by encouraging top graduates from foreign colleges. In this sense, high-scoring individuals contribute to the strength of their original nations’ roots.
- Students pursuing a master’s degree will get a monthly living stipend of 3,000 CNY.
- A monthly living allowance of 3,500 CNY will be provided to doctoral students.
- Tuition expenses are waived for students of all degrees.
- There will be accommodations available.
- International students are provided with comprehensive medical insurance and a protection program.
- Master’s Degree Scholarships (3 years)
- Ph.D. scholarships (4 years)
- Non-Chinese citizens are required to apply.
- Candidates from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- Students must fulfill the language requirements for the degrees they choose to pursue.
- For Chinese-taught programs, an HSK certificate will be required. For specialization in science, technology, economics, and management, HSK 4 180 or above is required. Humanities, philosophy, and social sciences require HSK 5 180 or above.
- For English language courses, an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher is required, and a TOEFL score of 80 or higher is required.
- Applicants from countries where English is an official language are excluded from providing proof of English ability.
- Applicants seeking master’s degrees should have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants seeking doctorate degrees must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- The Dalian University CSC scholarship program 2023 application deadline in China is February 20, 2023.
- Highest diploma copy (If it is not in Chinese or English, translate it into one of those languages.)
- Academic transcripts must be copied.
- Plan your studies or research in Chinese or English. It should not exceed 800 words.
- DUT supervisors’ acceptance letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Physical examination form and test report copy
- Passport photocopy
- HSK, IELTS, TOEFL, and so on.
- Certificate of non-criminality.
- One 3cm*4cm photograph.
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Candidates must print the application form after filling it out.
- While filling in the application, candidates must know the agency number of DUT as 10141 and select the relevant specialization.
- Candidates should mention the preferred language course.
- All required fields should be properly filled up.
- Candidates must submit the online application form along with the required documents and acceptance letter from DUT Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org