Continue your education in the United States. Excellent news! Cornell University International Student Financial Aid is now available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship, its perks, and the application procedure.
Cornell University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a financial assistance program for overseas students based on need. This grant is only available for undergraduate study. This award provides financial help based on the need to accept overseas students who have applied for financial aid and have proven financial need.
This financial help is given to students who apply for financial aid and demonstrate financial need in order to obtain Cornell University scholarships for a bachelor’s degree.
- Cornell University
- Study in New York, USA
- 4-Year Program.
- Last Date: 1 November 2023 / 2 January 2023
Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students gives the following benefits to the recipient:
- Financial help is provided to accepted international students who have applied for financial aid and have proven financial need.
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- All applicants must take the same tests, such as the SAT or ACT.
- To demonstrate financial need, applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile.
- Applicants must provide a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 100 or an IELTS score of 7.
- You must study two Sat courses of your choosing in the arts, sciences, and engineering, however, math is required for engineering.
- Depending on your college or major, you may be required to take an SAT subject exam.
- The SAT subjects test is not needed for any of the other majors.
- Submit at least three years of high school transcripts.
- Official transcripts and certificates must be translated into English.
Please follow the steps below to be eligible for Cornell University financial aid:
- Answer the application questions, which include the following:
- Fill up your profile with your personal information, contact information, citizenship, and so on….
- Fill up your family details.
- Fill out the information about your high school, universities (if applicable), accolades, and courses.
- Tests and activities completed
- Writing: create a personal statement of no more than 650 words.