Continue your studies in Australia. Excellent news! The Macquarie University Scholarship is presently available. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure.
The Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a grant for overseas students. This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate study. Macquarie University’s Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship awards an average of AUD $10,000.
The Macquarie University Vice-Overseas Chancellor’s Scholarship is given to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement. It covers a portion of the tuition fees for excellent students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University.
- Macquarie University.
- Study in Australia.
- International Students.
- Study Level: Graduate & Post Graduate.
- Program Period: 1-Year
- Last Date to apply: Click here to check the last date.
The Macquarie University Scholarship will give the following benefits to the recipient:
- This award grants up to AUD $10,000 in tuition reimbursement.
To be eligible for the Macquarie University Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- Except for Australia and New Zealand, all countries in the world are eligible.
- Comply with the academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- A minimum WAM equivalent of 65 is required for Postgraduate applications, while an ATAR equivalent of 85 is required for Undergraduate admissions.
- Acceptance into a Macquarie University Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Coursework Degree starting in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll in and start your course as specified in your Letter of Offer. Commencement cannot be postponed.
- Maintain your enrollment in a full-time study load of 8 standard units each academic year throughout your course.
- Meet the Academic Progression Policy of the University.
- This grant is only available for on-campus study.
- Students who have already obtained a Macquarie University scholarship are ineligible for this one.
- If you have applied to or are already enrolled at Macquarie University International College, you are ineligible.
- You are not eligible if you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have permanent residency in Australia.
- If you withdraw from your degree before it is completed, you may be forced to repay any funds you received while studying at Macquarie University, based on the decision determined by the scholarships and awards committee.
Please follow the steps below to apply for the Melbourne Macquarie University International Scholarship:
- Once your course application has been accepted, you will be given a Macquarie University Student Number, which you must have in order to complete the online scholarship application form.