Candidates with highly qualified academic backgrounds who desire to study at the finest institutions in Asia must take advantage of the prestigious chance to study in Brunei through the Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Program 2023-2024. The program is open to students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s, diploma, or postgraduate master’s degree in Brunei. You are invited to study on scholarship in Brunei if your profile meets the entrance requirements of the university with which you desire to engage. Under the auspices of the Ministry of Affairs, the initiative has made steady development. The Brunei Government Scholarship program provides students with enhanced academic knowledge and professional abilities, allowing them to engage in a globally competitive economy. The Brunei government is aiming to increase the proportion of overseas students in the country through this scholarship program. This would benefit not just the population, but also the Brunei government. The BDGS 2023 offers enticing programs in a variety of areas, encouraging potential applicants to enroll in Brunei’s higher education institutions. Scholarships are available at the following universities: Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB), and Politeknik Brunei (PB). These universities assist to strengthen the link between the other nations and Brunei, resulting in national unity. The fully-funded scholarships for overseas students have gained international attention due to their multiple privileges such as tuition price exemption, flight ticket allowance, and other important allowances. In this manner, Brunei has grown in popularity across the world, attracting a large number of intelligent pupils. The Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship abroad is carried out under the supervision of top-ranked leaders who encourage students to turn their gained knowledge into actual working experiences, allowing them to begin their careers with the highest possible prestige. This would pave the way for their future job advancement. Universities give their students a well-designed accommodating atmosphere that meets their academic and professional needs during their time in a certain program of study. The centrally positioned Asian country, near the South China Sea, is accessible to residents of neighboring countries. The term of the Brunei Award for Foreign Students 2023-24 may fluctuate depending on the level of scholarship. All competent people must apply by February 15, 2023.
Diploma, Undergraduate Degree Programs, and Post-graduate Degree Programs
Universities that are hosting:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB),
- Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
- You will be spared from paying the tuition charge entirely.
- You will be provided with an economy class flight ticket from a Brunei university to the citizen’s home country and vice versa.
- A monthly amount of $500 BND is provided.
- A monthly lunch allowance of $150 BND is provided.
- There is a yearly book allowance of BND $600.
- You will be provided with accommodation at the residential college.
- Upon completion of the program, the luggage allowance is also provided, which is BND$250 for countries within the ASEAN region and BND$5pp for countries outside the ASEAN region.
- You will receive full health insurance.
- Scholarships are available for international students in Brunei.
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 25 for undergraduate and diploma programs.
- You must be under the age of 35 to apply for post-graduate master’s degree programs.
- You must not be a Brunei Darussalam permanent resident.
- Applicants must apply online.
- Applicants must first obtain the application form from the website.
- Personal information, educational experience, and language skills must all be provided.
- You must carefully fill out all of the fields.
- You must provide your top and second choices for programs of study, as well as the university.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point must approve your full application form.
- You must provide a security clearance declaration from your country’s National Security Agency or Police Station.
- All supporting documentation should be in Word, pdf, or jpeg format.
- If you are applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam, you must also fill out an application on their website.
- Visit the official website for additional information.