International Students are welcome to apply for the Americas Tuition Scholarship Program at University Canada West. The scholarship covers Bachelor’s and Master’s level programs at University Canada West in the fields of Business Administration, Commerce, Arts Business Communication, and the University Access Program. The scholarship deadline has passed. The deadline must be at least 30 days prior to the start of the first term.
Americas Tuition Scholarship Program at University Canada West is available to undertake Bachelor’s, Masters level programs.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
The difference between foreign and domestic student rates is used to create the Americas Tuition amount, which is applied as a tuition credit each term. The number of courses in which students are enrolled at UCW will determine how much money they will receive. Students who are eligible for Americas Tuition can enroll in University Access Program courses at $2,750 each.
No personal statement is required and this grant is open to international students from Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, The British Virgin, Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Belize, Costa Rica, El, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, USA, South America, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, and South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands.
Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Bachelor of Commerce, and Associate of Arts are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must enroll themselves in an eligible program through the university application portal and download the Scholarship Application form for the full regulations, terms, and conditions of UCW entrance scholarships, awards, and grants.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent to a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Translated official transcripts if not in English (official high school all post-secondary institutions)
- Completed application form
- Admission Requirements: The students have relevant educational qualifications to secure admission at University Canada West.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 61
- CAE – 70
- Duolingo – 105