ADB Summer Internship – A Great Opportunity for Development. Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2023, which is fully funded. Summer and winter internships are available through the ADB in two groups. Summer internship applications are now being accepted. The ADB Internship 2023 is open to applicants from ADB member nations. The internship lasts a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 26 weeks. Graduate and postgraduate students are eligible for the internship. For example, if you are a Master’s or Ph.D. student, you are qualified for the ADB Internship Program. This student internship is a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with outstanding people from all around the world. Internships will begin in June 2023. The deadline to apply online for the ADB Summer Internship 2023 is February 15th, 2023.
Why should you do an internship with ADB?
Because you will be working for a multinational corporation.
You will be working with skilled experts from over 50 nations.
You will have a better grasp of the process.
What exactly is an ADB internship?
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program offers graduate and undergraduate students a unique chance to get a deeper grasp of the Asia-Pacific Region’s development concerns. Interns will acquire hands-on experience in a variety of areas such as research, policy formulation, project execution, and more through this program.
Salary for ADB Internship
ADB internships provide a monthly stipend ranging from $1,000 to $2,200, depending on the exact function and level. Furthermore, certain interns may be entitled to additional benefits such as travel pay or housing allowance.
More information about the ADB Summer internship may be found below:
- Ph.D. and Masters level students can apply
- Monthly Compensation: The Asian Development Bank (ADB) provides students with summer internships with a significant stipend based on the country of internship, lasting up to 26 weeks.
- Travel Ticket: The ADB also funds and provides airfare tickets from the intern’s home country to the internship destination.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral degree program at an institution in an ADB member country.
- be a national ADB member
- Have strong English capabilities.
- It is not necessary to provide proof of an English language exam.
- Candidates will apply online on the ADB’s website.
- All uploaded materials (CV and essay) will be made public.
- In any case, applications received after the deadline will be rejected.