International students are welcome to apply for the KTH Masters Scholarship 2023. The scholarship provides for Masters-level studies in any subject taught at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The scholarship deadline is January 16, 2023. The KTH Royal Institute of Technology, abbreviated KTH, is a Swedish public research university. KTH is Sweden’s largest technical university, doing engineering and technology research and instruction. The KTH Award is a full tuition fee scholarship that pays tuition for the first and second years of study if the first year’s results are good. The scholarship does not cover living expenses. KTH provides 60 MSc degrees taught in English, providing students with a bachelor’s degree with the option to achieve a master’s degree at the highest international level. Sixteen of the programs are offered in conjunction with other prestigious universities. Studies typically begin in August and continue for two years.
- All Subjects
The KTH Scholarship pays the entire tuition charge for a one or two-year master’s degree program. In 2022, the KTH Scholarship was awarded to 13% of scholarship candidates enrolled in a program (75 out of 564).
- All Nationalities.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a fee-paying student who has applied to KTH as your first preference for a master’s degree. Students who have conditional eligibility are also eligible for the grant.
- Except for the joint Erasmus+, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, EIT Urban Mobility, and Nordic Five Tech programmes, and the joint programme Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering, KTH Scholarships are open to applicants to all programmes. Applicants to certain of these programmes, however, may be eligible for the KTH Joint Programme Scholarship. The KTH Scholarship is available to applicants for the combined master’s programmes in Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Innovative Technology for Healthy Living (EIT Health).
- The scholarship selection procedure prioritises academic quality and a desire to contribute to long-term growth.
The scholarship is offered mostly based on academic performance, and the selection process runs concurrently with the admissions process. Only applicants who meet the entrance standards of the programme for which they are applying are eligible for a scholarship. After applications have been evaluated for admission, applicants for scholarships are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Grades of the applicant (GPA or equivalent)
- The university’s rating that conferred the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- Motivation, relevant professional experience, and extracurricular activities of the candidate
- The applicant’s rationale for pursuing a master’s degree from KTH and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals
- When the application is available, you may apply for the KTH Scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button (1 December 2022–16 January 2023). Click the button to get to the application form you’ll need to fill out in order to finish your KTH Scholarship application. You are not need to send any more papers because we will be able to view your application materials at universityadmissions.se during the examination process.