Continue your academic experience in Japan. Excellent news! The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is now accepting applications for scholarships. In this essay, we will go through the Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Award, its perks, and the application procedure in depth.
Honjo Overseas Scholarship Foundation provides full scholarships to international students during the academic year 2023-2024. This award is available for masters and doctoral students. The Honjo Scholarship covers a monthly allowance, lodging, and travel expenses for attending an international conference.
Scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. studies are available.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships give the following incentives to the recipient:
- 200,000 a month for one or two years
- 180,000 every month for three years
- 150,000 every month for four or five years.
- Travel costs for attending an overseas conference, for example.
- Study in Japan.
- Honjo International Scholarship Foundation.
- From 1 to 5 years degree plans.
- Last Date: 30 April 2023, 31 October 2023
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to be eligible for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Scholarships:
- English and Japanese are required languages.
- All countries in the globe are eligible. The student who does not have Japanese nationality
- In general, students enrolled in professional graduate schools are not able to apply. Students who can present a research proposal, on the other hand, are qualified to apply.
- To be eligible for the Ph.D. program, the student must have been born after August 31, 1984.
- Students wishing to pursue a master’s degree must have been born after August 31, 1989.
- After graduation, the student should have a strong desire to serve in his or her own nation. This does not imply that he or she will be able to return to his or her native country immediately after graduating from university.
- The student must have a strong awareness of international friendship and kindness, as well as attend foundation-organized events and participate in the network as an alumni member.
- The learner must be able to have a normal Japanese conversation. The interviews will be held in Japanese. (There is no exception)
Please complete the following procedures to apply for a Foreign Students Scholarship:
- Academic transcript: I from the university where you graduated’s undergraduate course AND ii) any other courses you are presently pursuing or have completed in the past. If you transferred to the university, your former school’s transcript is required. All candidates must provide at least an academic transcript from their undergraduate course. Photocopies are permitted.
- A scholarship application form, a résumé, and a personal information form (all on one page); please include your photo with the application form. Download the forms listed above from the website. Fill them out in Japanese, either typed or handwritten.
- One letter of recommendation from an academic supervisor. (In this confidential letter, describe the applicant’s academic achievements, character/personality, and future potential.) There are no restrictions on the number of pages or the style. If your former academic supervisor is familiar with you, you can get a reference letter from him or her.
- A letter of admission or a certificate of enrolment.
- If the entrance test has not yet been held, or the successful applicants have not been declared, put the scheduled date of the examination or the publication of the results on the bottom of the application form before applying for this scholarship. Please send proof of current enrollment if you are already enrolled in graduate school.
- After you submit your papers, you will be assigned an application number and a PDF of your application form will be prepared. Please keep the PDF file since you will need it after the results are posted on our website.